Sunday, February 28, 2021

Planning Blog: Schedule, Location, Participants and Safety.

Schedule:

03/01/21-03/04: All Props and costume pieces will be found and set aside for filming. Any props/ and or costume pieces not owned already will be bought so that they are ready to be used for filming. 

03/07/21: Filming will officially begin. I will film all of the shots where Francesca is alone, as the actress for Bernadette is not available.  This includes scenes 1,2,3, and 5. 

03/08/21-03/19/21: I will begin to edit the footage of Francesca alone. I will dump all of the footage I will have gotten into Lightworks and begin to do basic transitions and splice the footage together. 

03/20/21-03/21/21: I will film the scenes where Bernadette is alone as well as the scenes where the two characters meet on the street. If Francesca’s scenes need to be reshot we will do it here. My goal is to try to finish filming on the 20th and then do any necessary re-shoots on the 21st, however, if this is not possible I have a day set just in case, re-shoots are needed.

03/22/21-04/01/21: I will dump all of the footage from my shoots the previous weekend into light works and continue to edit. 

*If need be.*04/02/21: Reshoots for scenes with Bernadette will take place. 

04/03/21-04/08/21: I will finalize any edits and export my introduction. I will then upload my introduction onto youtube and embed it into my blog. 

04/09/21-04/15/21: I plan on working on my required creative critical reflection questions.  

 Location

 I will be filming inside the two bathrooms in my house as well as my living room. I will also be filming on the road outside of my house. 





Participants 

Actors: 

Giulia Tobeck-Francesca

Jessica Hall-Bernadette 

Filming

Foster Fowler

Editing

Foster Fowler 

Directing

Foster Fowler 

Makeup Artist 

Foster Fowler 

Safety Team 

Katy Fowler

Health and  Safety.

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I have kept this production small so as few people as possible are in close proximity. Additionally, in between scenes we will wear our mask. My mother will be serving as a safety team, with a first aid kit on hand. 

When Bernadette falls, we will lay down a towel on the road to prevent road rash, and we will practice falling safely before we film. Additionally, we will have our actress wearing tights, in case she misses the towel, and a first aid kit will be available in case something goes awry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection (Final Task)

This is my Creative Critical Reflection for my final task. I answered all of the questions in an interview-style by using editing to make it...