Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Planning Blog: Storyboard

 I created a storyboard in order to help me with the filming and editing process for my final task. By using this storyboard I will be able to carefully plan my shots, edits, and camera movements. By making this storyboard I already know what I am going to do for every scene, so I do not have to worry about making it up as I go along, and wasting precious filming time because of it. I also know for a fact that I will like the way the scenes mesh together because I already have an idea of what they will look like, meaning I will not have to re-film an entirely new shot because I didn't like the way a certain one looked in a scene. I think my storyboard will serve me very well throughout my creative process. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection (Final Task)

This is my Creative Critical Reflection for my final task. I answered all of the questions in an interview-style by using editing to make it...